Saturday, August 27, 2011

My New Adventure Begins

Here's to starting somthing new. I've been running for six years due to being in the military but I was never good and I always strugled on the run. Im curently deployed and needing to pass PT to re-up. Im to the point I should pass. On this deployment I have found my love of running and I actually love to run now and I can run 2-4 miles at a time. I have always been a good swimmer due to doing competive swimming in high school and I know how to ride a bike. So I decide that I will blog my training for my Sprint Tri next year and as I go I will be doing 5k's and I will blog about those too. So here is to a new blog about my Tri journey. I hope you join me in my journey. Till next time " Keep on Swimming,Biking and Running"
                    -TriMan25

No comments:

Post a Comment